Thursday, October 11, 2007

Open Oliver


I did a picture of Oliver for IllustrationFriday that I would like to win a contest with. If I win, it gets to be in a gallery called "Open" in Long Beach.


To vote for it, you go to the Illustration Friday Link Viewer and follow these instructions:
To vote, you need to log into the forums with your username and password. (If you don’t have an account in the forums, simply click on the gray star next to the participants’ entries and it will take you to a signup page.) Then click on the Link Viewer to choose faves.

You are allowed only 5 votes. After you choose your 5 favorites, you will not be able to vote anymore… so choose wisely! :)


I wish they made it easier. Oh well. Probably noone will vote for it once they see they have to login. It's free, and they dont spam you. But still, it takes about 5 seconds, which is more time than I usually want to spend on a website.

It was fun to do anyways. Oliver is fun to draw, because he's always so emotional.

5 comments:

DFB said...

Clicking on the little gray star didn't do anything. Is my browser messed up?

Christopher Bigelow said...

I don't have the Internet online yet, but I will try to get down to the warehouse where we keep the printed version.

heidi said...

It wouldn't work for me either. What # is yours?

Very nice, by the way.

Montgomery Q said...

The gray star should have gone darker gray. Screw it. THey make it too difficult to vote for.

Thanks for trying.

Sherri said...

Can you see how many votes you currently have?