Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photoshop Re-Creations of Bad Pictures

It's time to put them all in one place. These were originally here at my wife's blog and were the result of my love of Photoshop and her love of making fun of strange pictures. We welcome any submissions.



































This is the most recent one, from the classic moment when Cuba's Angel Matos kicked a referee in the face. Mr. Matos was banned from the Olympics, but he'll always have a beautiful picture he can hang on his mantelpiece.

6 comments:

e said...

Paul, it's your old buddy Emilee from the days at the 'Works (ie. Logoworks). Found your blog by way of Nichole's. I'm posting a link for your blog on my blog (fluffycluffy.blogspot.com) because anyone who associates with me should have the pleasure to read the quality craftsmanship that is your blog. P.S. This post is fantastic.

tiffany said...

wow you make those pictures amazing. you make them so much better then what they were origanally. love this post

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

So So So many favorites to choose from!!! xoxo Ever so anxious to see ur Christmas cards--its in 4 months ya know!!

Prilla said...

So I have one for you to recreate. Check out my blog and the woopie cushion post. Or it could be your halloween costume for this year. I'm sure it would work as good for you as it would for Jeremy

e said...

I have a submission. Can be seen here: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gr6IW2nk9dg/SMCWYMoR3II/AAAAAAAAAf0/4pbW6eOuW7Y/s1600-h/over+the+years.jpg

Mooryan said...

Here is one.
http://www.engadget.com/2008/10/01/takara-tomys-wall-climbing-aerospider-rc-car-ships-this-month/