Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Need to steal $1000


I do freelance for a company called Vox in Provo. The other day I went in to find the place had been burgled. Well, "burgled" might be the wrong word, since he didn't touch my laptop, Homie collection, comic books or anyone else's valuables. All the guy had done was shoot his shotgun into the lock of the safe. He didn't get into it, though.

There's a poorly written article about it.

It's strange that the guy thought he wouldn't be caught. We all knew his temper, knew he had a shotgun, and knew he had some kind of stupid grudge against Vox. He was the first thought all of us had, and the detectives there said they couldn't possibly create a better profile of the perpetrator.

Anyway, I didn't deal with him a lot, I had some lunches with him, and joked around. He seemed like a nice enough guy to me. He was about to get married, but that's probably not going down now. I'm glad he didn't get too ambitious and take all my stuff.

13 comments:

Sherri said...

That's smart, according to the affidavit.

Joel said...

I want to marry him

Anonymous said...

To do list:

1. Be retarded.

Wait no, I've done that.

Zak said...

Holy Crap. I know that person- he used to work here at my work. Ask me for further information in person. You can see his photo on the Utah County Jail pictures online.

Zak said...

Here is a link to his jail record:

http://www.co.utah.ut.us/DEPT/SHERIFF/InmateDetail.asp?id=216656

Sherri said...

"LARGE SCARE RIGHT KNEE"
Informative.

nan said...

damage done to Vox safe: $600

cash only bail: $20,000

really really cool article in the paper about how smart you are:

priceless

nan said...

Wow! he really showed Vox! What was his beef with them anyway?

Prilla said...

If you were going to try to steal a $1000 would you really write it down on a to do list? Come on. Mental notes people.

tiffany said...

glad no one was hurt and your homie collection was ok

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Thats odd to think he didnt take ur ommie collection?????? hhhmmmmm...

Montgomery Q said...

Only one ? is warranted per question. And seriously, I spelled Homie IN the post! Plus everyone else is spelling it crecktly, so what is your deal??????????????????????

Anyway. I found out that this guy got arrested on the same day his wedding invites went out, which makes it even more....tangy.

Sherri said...

¿¿¿ What if the question marks come Before the sentence? Then can I use more??¿¿