Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Top 11 Most Bizarre Logo Design Requests










11: (Under "Things the client doesn't want in their logo") "Chartoon, blocky, screaming, value"

10: "The logo should not be too squiggled"

9: (Under Things they definitely want in the logo") A graphic of a semen stain

8: "Must show a globe, and some guinea pigs in each concept. I want the globe to have the true colors of the globe with the guinea pigs in different colors walking across the globe or walking below the globe with my company name below the guinea pigs."

7: "Do you ship logos to Lagos Nigeria?"

6: "I working in India I saw your work is excellent. Sir I work with us. Please give me a guide line. I waiting your reply."

5: (Under "Important applications of your logo, i.e. business cards, website, signage")
"1: You have to know how to dance
2: you have had a boyfriend before
3: you have at least more than 2 friends
4: you love to watch television"

4. (Under "Things you definitely don't want in the logo") "I do not want any goats in my logo. I strongly dislike them, and they smell, so no goats, a lamb would be ok, but no goats, that's where I draw the line. Goats are out!"

3: (Under "What don't you like about the logo?") "I don't like the green as the text colour. This was particularly not liked by a colourblind colleague."


2: "I am in need of a logo that conveys brain injury but with a hopeful future. Can you help?"

1: "My products are all nadmade so please make the idea suitable for my products."

8 comments:

Joel's Other Sister said...

Could I please have something made by nads? Please?

Joel said...

Please, no screaming. And definitely no value!

mandi said...

But Joel, what about chartoon? Chartoon is NOT good in logos.

How much do you charge for shipping?

Boy Mom said...

Now I need to smell a goat. Can Oliver go to the petting farm with us today?

Montgomery Q said...

I made this wallet with my own two nads.

Yes, Oliver can go, but you asked yesterday, and I read it today. But he still can, if you decide to go today. Pretty much, come pick him up for whatever adventure you ever have planned.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

I think this one sums it up..

I am in need of a logo that conveys brain injury but with a hopeful future. Can you help?"

Boy Mom said...

We went to the petting zoo Oliver wasn't home when we stopped by. It was at a chiropractors office, because nothing says spinal adjustment quiet like cookies blow up slides and a petting zoo.

The petting zoo included a tortoise and a marmoset but no goats. So, The stinky goat question remains unanswered and I didn't see any brightly colored guinea pigs wandering the globe. But tortoises are pretty amazing and rats are still just creepy.

Flash Designer Chennai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.