Monday, March 17, 2014

Miley Cyrus: The Golden Years

My whole thing is, haters are gonna hate, but haters are also going to click on your YouTube video just to watch it, so I don't really care.

My new puppy, much luv and kisses to all dogs #bestdogever

Haterz gonna hate but i always have a secret serprize for them #herecomedaboom


Maybe this will be the cover of my new album #fulldiaper #haterz



My grandson Dickwad is gonna get a foot up da a$$ #putitawaygramma



Me and Liam-I think we're both deeper than normal people—what they think and how they feel. Hes very grateful for what he has, but he doesn't let it go to his head. I'm like that too.

Sometimes I'll be punky, the next day I'll be preppy. Sometimes Liam's like "Yo, smell my stick" #canelove

I don't know what I would do without a God that blesses me with the ability to do this.


A star is someone who doesn't have to take her clothes off to be sexy because you naturally have star power. Peece out! #Imastar #checkoutmynewallnudeyoutubevideo


No comments: