What were you doing 20 years ago?
Lakeridge Jr. High. Bugging my little sister and skateboarding at the high school
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Trying out various jobs around Utah. I believe I worked most of the year at Holiday Inn Worldwide, setting up reservations for Holidays Inns....worldwide.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Working here at LogoWorks and teaching night classes in Illustrator and Photoshop. Preparing for the arrival of Oliver, and stressing about money.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Deli Style Lays
3. Taco Time
4. Argentine Pastries
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
The The-Sweet Bird of Truth
Every Beatles song
Los Divididos-Que Tal
They Might Be Giants - Unsupervised, I Hit My Head
Fishbone - Sunless Saturday
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. New car
2. Travel to Argentina and France, in fact most of my money would go to travelling
3. Quit my day job and spend my time drawing, occasionally teaching
4. Gold-plated diapers for Oliver
Five bad habits:
1. Drinking too much Dr Pepper
2. Eating too much fast food
3. Plucking Chris Bigelow's beard
Five things you like doing:
1. Eating out
2. Reading for pleasure
4. Working on logos
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Ball gag
2. A jockstrap
3. Gold-plated diapers
4. bolo tie
Five things that scare you:
Danny Elfman's cameo in "The Gift"