Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Clarification of Random Illustration Tuesday
Here's a better definition of the adjective Random: proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern.
And here's an example.
1) A guy with a handlebar mustache riding a sailboard and saying "Yippee kai-ay!"
2) Two mushrooms with happy faces. They are in love.
3) A roller coaster that spells out the words "Just like last time!"
4) A department store salesman fellow for an upper class store like Macy's
or something saying "Welcome to Macy's or something"
5) a llama, a monkey, a dog pointing, and a potato.
6) the words Idaho Reunion '07
So no more requests for pictures of yourself (as fun as they may be).