Thursday, April 11, 2013

2 People I Love



These are my grandparents. They died a while back. Their names are Cleo and Norma Browning.

It's hard to express how much I miss them. We would visit them whenever we went to St. George, and they would visit us often. I love them more than a lot. I never heard one negative thing out of their faces, even to each other. I wish I was more like them.

Once when I was little, Grandpa played billiards (a kid's version, with red and green colors instead of stripes) and he would lose badly. Later I was told he couldn't tell the difference between them, because he has always been colorblind.



Look at them! Could they be more loving and perfect? Since it's hard for me to picture God, I often think of them, wherever they are, watching my actions. I try to make them proud, but sometimes I forget.



No comments: