Thursday, June 13, 2013

Billy and Frank and Words With Friends

I'm an online letters and words game! Wanna play?
This looks like it could be interesting. I've always been good with lettters. 


Yay, Billy find game! M-U-N-G-O

Huh. 23 points, huh? Not bad. G-R-A-N-D

Q-U-A-H-O-G
How is this guy 34 points ahead of me? D-O-Z-E-N. That ought to put him in his place. 

Kayson wanna play. 

X-E-R-T-Z

What in the Sam Hill? W-O-O-L-Y
F-R-A-B-J-O-U-S

"Wonderful, elegant, superb"!? What kind of freak is this? 

Frank, you can do this. A 60-point lead can be overcome. You're an editor, for criminy's sake!
Hmmmmmm

B-L-I-N-K-A-R-D. There we go. 

C-L-A-M-J-A-M-F-R-Y

I WISH THIS DOUCHEBAG WAS HERE SO I COULD BASH IN HIS SKULL. S-E-A-S-O-N

J-A-N-I-Z-A-R-Y. Billy get 74 points! 354-75!

I'd just jab and jab jabjabjabjab until my wrist got tired

Kids, let's go build a treehouse... this guy sucks. 

Billy win!


My quest begins. I will find him. Blood will flow. 

1 comment:

Joel said...

Computer frustration photos.